2003 Concourse 2100/Easy chair model

Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away.. Stuff.
Forum rules
Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.
Willow

2003 Concourse 2100/Easy chair model

Post by Willow »

Selling 2003 Concourse 2100 Easy Chair model, rear door entry. Almost perfect but not quite. Save dealer markup. Fun to drive and looks great enough to turn heads everywhere she goes! Sleeps 2, Completely refurbished in 2017 including new suspension system, new brakes/pads, wheel bearings and rotors. Mileage now 93,009. Onan generator-685 hours. Concourse model has indoor and outdoor shower heads, two kitchen sinks, microwave, large refrigerator/freezer, three burner stove is a virgin, stove hood/light/fan/monitor/water pump, coffee maker, shower/toilet/sink/medicine cabinet/mirror, solid wood cabinetry, retractible dining table, two swivel easy chairs, sofa/bed has lawn chair and umbrella storage underneath, 7 lighted storage compartments and closet, 6 additional indoor storage compartments and 2 external, day and nighttime shades, mood lighting, LED ceiling lights, 4 front/rear bubble levels, classic coke bottle opener, coach and bathroom vents, AC/heat pump and separate propane floor furnace, wrapped and heated water tanks, propane hot water heater, cable TV connection, mirrored windows for privacy, front license plate step, roof solar panel, roof antenna, chrome roof ladder and roof railings, awning, outdoor electric plugs, square hitch receiver, fire extinguisher, electric retractible steps, lighted step handle, heated rear view mirrors, engine bug shield, rain guards on cab windows, cruise control, new septic hose/elbow connectors/extension hose support, sani-flush, flat screen TV, four speakers, smoke and propane alarms, clock, closet, vacuum, safe, dining table/sink windows have screens. I have spent $6000 fixing this and that since 2017. Replaced AC/heat roof unit, computer board to speak to new smart thermostat, propane valve/stage regulator, self-leveling lap seal (non-sag UV stabilized) roof vent cover, replaced compartment and closet locks, new cab battery, 12 volt terminal and lead wire, installed engine disconnect from coach batteries, all electrical inspected, generator serviced, carpeting professionally cleaned, roof and side/rear/front fiberglass buffed and waxed. Roof looks brand new. Decal has a few small spots needing repair. Vehicle has dualies (stabilizing for out West high winds) coach is a foot wider on each side of the cab. That extra two feet has saved many a relationship on rainy days! Miscellaneous includes: 30/50 AMP converter plug, gray water hose, step broom, outdoor picnic rug for rear or side, tire jack set, Chinook leather vendor card, warranties and owner’s manual case. This vehicle stays parked at my auto mechanic’s lot two blocks from my residence. As a friend, he makes sure the engine is kept lubricated and tires turned if I am OOT. Peppermint oil has been highly effective! Selling because I am expecting to move with no convenient place to park her. This was my third Chinook and fifth RV. I never carried water or used showers because I was either traveling long distances sleeping at Flying J’s or glamping where bathrooms are luxurious. Currently winterized. Price includes $1000 discount to replace 1/2 dining table window (Was compromised by idiot when installing AC/heat, etc. I never replaced because replacement is not necessary for driving or enjoyment, merely for cosmetics.) Can be seen in Southern NH. $35,900. Yes she is old but she has good bones - a work in progress with great potential for the price. (704) 675-0290 EDT - Cash or cashiers/certified check only with bank confirmation of funds. Will attempt to post photos next. More photos upon request. Have a great day!
Concourse 2100
Concourse 2100
Concourse 2100 - 2
Concourse 2100 - 2
Concourse 2100 Interior
Concourse 2100 Interior
Attachments
Concourse - 3
Concourse - 3