Cover for Summit 2700

Stuff that goes in your Chinook but isnt really part of your Chinook.
calvin

Cover for Summit 2700

Post by calvin »

I'm looking for recommendations for a cover that will fit a Summit 2700.

thanks............Calvin
Blue~Go

Re: Cover for Summit 2700

Post by Blue~Go »

I can't speak to the Summit, but I have read many good things about Calmark covers. I don't know if you are looking for a best, better, or budget cover though. I think Calmark falls toward the better end.
Last edited by Blue~Go on September 26th, 2018, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
1999 Concourse
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Post by chin_k »

It will be great if we have a table that list the Chinook models, and the cover that will fit each of them. I know there are various threads on this, but it is scattered throughout the forum.

Mine is out in the driveway, but after I get the body all shine up and clean, I will want to get a cover so that the paint/lamp cover do not deteriorate as quickly. I got a brand new lamp cover about a year ago, and I can tell that it has already yellowed under the sun. :(
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis
Keith

Post by Keith »

Calvin,
I've been using a Calmark cover on my Glacier 2500 for 5 yrs. It's still in great shape. I'm pretty good about washing the Glacier the day (or next morning) we get home from a trip and then putting the cover on so it's had lots of use.

Thanks

Keith
calvin

Post by calvin »

Thanks Guys....I got a quote from Calmark, looks like a nice cover and it should be for $975. What do you think about the "Goldline" it looks good also. My big question is width. The Chinooks meet the 84" dimension at the top but widen out to 95" at the bottom, do you think there is enough flexibility if the cover is slightly longer to allow for the larger bottom dimension?