Alcoa Wheels & BFG tires

Buy, Sell, Trade, Give away.. Stuff.
Forum rules
Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.
JabberBox

Alcoa Wheels & BFG tires

Post by JabberBox »

Original Chinook ALCOA 16" wheels. I have a set of seven 8x6.5" lug pattern, 16" dually wheels and tires that came off of my Chinook Concourse forsale. The tires are 235/85-16 BFGoodrich KO2 with like new tread. None of these tires have ever been patched or damaged in any way. The tires have approximately 600-700 miles on them if that and the spare has never been on the ground.

There are seven wheels, 4 ALCOA aluminums and 3 factory steel wheels. All have metal stems. The wheels have never been physically damaged in any way. They are however nearly twenty years old so the definately will need a cleaning and polishing to restore their shine. Some of the big truck shops have the equipment to polish wheels.

Im asking $1900 for the works and they must be picked up here in Nebraska and i do NOT accept online payment services or checks.
Thanks for looking...
Attachments
DSC03058.JPG
DSC03051.JPG
DSC03050.JPG
DSC03044.JPG
Last edited by JabberBox on October 12th, 2023, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JabberBox

Re: Alcoa Wheels & BFG tires

Post by JabberBox »

Tread
Attachments
DSC03068.JPG
DSC03060.JPG