The best part of waking up......

Travels and adventures.
68camaro
**Forum Contributor**

The best part of waking up......

Post by 68camaro »

No...is not Folgers in your cup, but that first cup of morning coffee is one of life's simple pleasures....

The best part of waking up.....is being stream side in your Concourse and literally stepping out onto the bank of river instead of waking up in cheap hotel in the middle of nowhere only to need to still drive a ways to mountain streams.

Here is pic out side window in Jefferson National Forest in VA, where I spent two days chasing Browns and Brookies....first pic is brown caught on big articulated streamer, while small fish is beautiful native brookie caught on size 18 elk hair caddis in a small mountain stream with 3wt glass rod.
IMG_8906.JPG
IMG_8898.JPG
IMG_8904.JPG
fullsizeoutput_41cb.jpeg
2001 Concourse XL Lounge model, 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis.
Kirah
**Forum Contributor**

Re: The best part of waking up......

Post by Kirah »

Very nice :)

I often have people ask me if camping with my RV is cheaper than just getting a hotel. When I add up the purchase price, maintenance costs, storage, gas, camping fees, etc... nope. But I get to wake up in the woods instead of in town, and still have a real bed, so it's soooo worth it :D
1999 Premier, now minus all passenger side cabinets and appliances :twisted:
SMan

Post by SMan »

Great pics.
(I like traveling with my own bathroom!)
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10
68camaro
**Forum Contributor**

Post by 68camaro »

Kirah wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 8:03 am Very nice :)

I often have people ask me if camping with my RV is cheaper than just getting a hotel. When I add up the purchase price, maintenance costs, storage, gas, camping fees, etc... nope. But I get to wake up in the woods instead of in town, and still have a real bed, so it's soooo worth it :D
I agree, a RV isn’t cost effective compared to hotel unless you lived or almost lived on road. However, the convenience it affords is priceless.....as Sman says above, having a bathroom is so nice, aside from bathroom a/c was big reason I went small RV route versus other options.
68camaro
**Forum Contributor**

Post by 68camaro »

Another morning waking up with creek footsteps from back door....loving the Chinook lifestyle..
IMG_0314.JPG