After 18 months and 34k miles...

Off topic, tall tales, general chit-chat.
Xatlatc
**Forum Contributor**

After 18 months and 34k miles...

Post by Xatlatc »

we finally moved into a house with no wheels. Since October of 2017 we’ve crisscrossed our country four times in our 1999 Concourse and the Ford V10 ran flawlessly. What a beautiful country we have.
Yes Blue-Go, I’ve run from room to room in the new house. I was unloading boxes of ‘ stuff ‘ which I haven’t needed in 18 months from storage into the garage and wondered why I’m keeping this stuff? George Carlin came to mind with his ‘ We rent places to put our stuff ‘ routine.
Anyway, the Concourse is in storage and I’m looking foreword to our next adventure in August. Banff and Jasper, here we come.
Do it while you can!
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Re: After 18 months and 34k miles...

Post by chin_k »

Our country is great, *and* our northern neighbor is also fabulous. I guess this is why you are going to Banff and Jasper! I visited both during their 150 anniversary, and their facilities are some of the best one I visited. Some of the bathroom/shower at the camp sites are better than the one I have in my house! :shock:

I also suggest you go visit Waterton Lake on your way back. It is much smaller than the others, but it make up for its small size with it sceneries.

Now, our southern neighbor.... I wish the security/safety there is better, since it is also a very, very pretty country.
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis
SMan

Re: After 18 months and 34k miles...

Post by SMan »

Welcome "Home". ;) What a great adventure you had.
Steve aka SMan
2004 Premier V10