Beer drinkers among us?

Off topic, tall tales, general chit-chat.
Manitou
Site Admin

Beer drinkers among us?

Post by Manitou »

So, I've been told a nice perk of having an RV is the ability to visit breweries or wineries and not have to drive right after said visit. I nice family in Tahoe California opened my eyes to this idea, but oddly enough I've only done it here in Florida. Twice now I've found myself in Florida beer company. Happy that the chinook is outside awaiting me.
In particular, "swamp ape" is a solid b+ double IPA. I'm not saying it's on the Pliney the elder or "enjoy by" status... But it's damn good for a Florida beer. I warmed up with a "devel's ipa" and now.. Swampe ape is living up to the aggressive name ;)
Have to get a 4 pack to go for later (again).
Attachments
image.jpg
chinook440

Re: Beer drinkers among us?

Post by chinook440 »

If you haven,t done so already , i suggest you try some ipa,s and other brews from Sweetwater brewing out of altanta ga.
Manitou
Site Admin

Post by Manitou »

Sure have.. Thanks for the suggestion though. I like the 2 I've tried from them so far (420 and just "IPA")
Astrodokk

Post by Astrodokk »

Haven't done it yet, but I know folks who like to party after work on Fridays. I've been invited before but couldn't make it. Now that I have the Chinook, I will be able to go and not worry if I've had a little too much, as I can stay in my rig (hopefully with a gal who can't drive either, just for her security you know). It's nice to have one of these. Oh and a Chinook too...haha
2000 Ford E350 415CI/6.8L V-10 Triton Chinook Concourse XL Club Lounge