RV Cover

Stuff that goes in your Chinook but isnt really part of your Chinook.
vtnook

Re: RV Cover

Post by vtnook »

This message is to Pete regarding his purchase. What exact size did you order. I was online today and chatting with a rep on their site and they claimed to not have a cover that would fit a Chinook Concourse ;(
Pete

Post by Pete »

This is a reply to VTNOOK. The item on my invoice is EXB2022 and the description is Expedition Class B RV Cover 270'L x 84'W x 96'H. Tell them they sold this 9/11/2018 and see if that jogs their memory.
Fjb

Post by Fjb »

It is time to purchase a cover for our new to us 2001 Chinook Concourse. We live on the west (“wet”) coast of British Columbia. Have looked at the previous replies to the original request and appreciate all the information provided. Wondering if anyone has purchased a cover recently that they would recommend. Also, photos of the cover
on the Chinook would be helpful. Thanks!
Fjb

Post by Fjb »

It would appear that this cover should work for the Chinook Concourse. It says it fits 20’ which is one size down from the 21’ that is the Concourse length (have not gotten out to actually measure it yet). Your thoughts??
Attachments
AA24D3CF-6E67-4042-A72A-0E39E5FF4B1F.jpeg
Fjb

Post by Fjb »

Anyone on here purchase a cover in Canada or from a company that will ship to Canada?
Bett

Post by Bett »

Hi-

Wondering if FJB ended up ordering the 20’ cover or went with the item #EXB2022?

I have that item in my cart at National RV Covers on sale for $209. But before I placed my order, I wondered if FJB or anyone else ordered one size down?
“Don’t believe everything you think.”
1995 Chinook Concourse club dinette
Fjb

Post by Fjb »

Hi Bett. We have not ordered one yet. Still hoping that someone who already bought one would reply but none so far. Sure would love to hear if you do order one, which one it is, how it fits and photos! Thanks
chin_k
**Forum Contributor**

Post by chin_k »

I would love how the cover(s) worked. I do not remember anyone post a pic of the under-covered Chinook, and tell me which cover was used. I would like to get a cover for my rig in the near future.
2000 Concourse dinette, on 1999 6.8L Ford E350 Triton V-10 Chassis
Fjb

Post by Fjb »

We saw a local ad selling a used Expedition RV class B cover by National RV. The previous owner was unsure of the length he purchased but thought it was likely 24’ or so. We purchased it anyway knowing it would be somewhat too long. Put it on our Chinook yesterday. It fits quite nicely for width and height and as expected it is too long but we managed to make it work. This still does not answer what length works best for our 21’ Chinooks but hope it helps for width and height. Forgot to take a photo but plan on taking one next time we go to the storage yard where we keep our Chinook. Fred and Julie
Fjb

Post by Fjb »

Just saw a post on I Love My Chinook on Facebook with photos of a 12 year old CalMark cover on a Chinook. I believe they are custom made with sunbrella fabric. Really like how it fits in the back! It looks perfect. Our new to us Expedition cover was only used for one year by the previous owner and it has a few patches already. Guess you do get what you pay for so for long term use the CalMark may be it. Having said that, we are quite pleased with the used Expedition we purchased as the price was right!
Attachments
D015C919-3FD3-4FFB-881E-9A132F6A9B5C.jpeg
8E3062C4-9141-43CE-9157-D139BD24C66B.jpeg